- Create awareness of the community to develop behavioral change and ensure full participation and involvement
in health service promotion and development activates.
- Support efforts being made in HIV prevention, care and treatment, RH/FP&ARH, Maternal and neonatal health,
Sanitation, hygiene, nutrition and micronutrient support to under five children.
· Support children, youth, people with disabilities and other needy communities in capacity building and empowerment through provision of support for education.
- Carry out various interventions on capacity building for low income women and older OVCs in development imitative for Livelihood improvement.
- Work in partnership with government stakeholders, the private sector, CSOs, CBOs, FBOs, the community at large
in all matters related to children, women and other Vulnerable group in poverty reduction and ownership feeling